Figured we could talk about who's out there we might want at safety (assuming the corners are just lightly dinged).
- I did not realize the year Logan Ryan had last year (118 tackles, 18 PDs, 4 picks). I assume with that tackle total he was moved to safety? He's 29 and paying him massively would seem to go against the way AB is squaring up the cap. Why is he still on the market?
- Earl Thomas will be a discussion. He's still Earl Thomas and only like 30. But what is the deal on him off the field? I've lost track.
- Tony Jefferson is said to be healthy, as was pointed out here elsewhere. He dissed the Browns bad... but back then, we deserved it.
- 24/7 brought up Brandon Carr. He's 34 but keeps doing whatever's asked of him, CB or S. If we wanted to bring someone in strictly for depth, he'd be it.
- I feel like we're set at LB with Smith coming in to hold the fort for a month or so while Mack heals.